About the Vista Fleet
The Vista Fleet is the Excursion Boat Company and Floating Events Center based in Duluth Minnesota. The Fleet consists of: The Vista Star (100 ton vessel) that holds up to 220 passengers, The Vista Queen (46 ton vessel) that holds up to 50 passengers and the Vista Fleet Gift Shop (located behind the DECC/Amsoil Arena) which is a 5,000 square gift shop. The Vista Fleet Gift Shop is the Northland’s leading retailer in Nautical Souvenirs, Gifts and Model Ships. The Vista Star and Queen start the season in early spring and run through late fall. Including Daily: Sightseeing Tours, Dinners, Twilight Cruises, River Cruises, Chartered Events, Public Special Events and Lake Adventures. There are many sights seen aboard the fleet including iconic landmarks such as: The Aerial Lift Bridge, Historic Canal Park, The Blatnik (High Bridge), the Bong Bridge, Midwest Terminal, CN Taconite Docks, Etc.. The cruises are fully narrated with a blend of entertaining facts, games, concessions, a full bar and much more. The Vista Fleet’s mission is to be the premier attraction of the Duluth/Superior communities by providing Great Lake Experiences through focus on creating customer value and lasting memories.
The Vista Fleet’s Core Values
- Providing and guaranteeing great customer experience.
- Focus on good communication with our guests and employees.
- Fair work conditions, values and hard work by the entire Vista Fleet team.
- We will strive to become a better participant and team member in the community.
- There will be a balance between efficiency in operations and adding value.