Explore the outdoors of Duluth
Adventures in Duluth, Minnesota are abundant! It is a beautiful destination for summer adventures with a variety of outdoor activities to explore. Here are five adventures to enjoy in Duluth this summer:
- Paddleboarding or kayaking with Zenith Adventure: Zenith Adventure offers paddleboard rentals and guided tours, including the popular St. Louis River tour where you can explore the estuary’s quiet lagoons, see bald eagles soar overhead, and the ruins of the old steel plant.
- Vista Fleet Sightseeing: Take a Vista Fleet boat tour to explore Lake Superior and Duluth Harbor, including the iconic Aerial Lift Bridge. The Grand Sightseeing Tour is the most popular, providing a 2.5-hour journey that showcases the shoreline, cityscape, and surrounding nature.
- Spirit Mountain Zip Line: Take the plunge with the Spirit Mountain Zip Line, an adrenaline-pumping experience that will give you a birds-eye view of Duluth’s natural beauty. With a variety of options, including the Timber Twister Alpine Coaster, there is something for everyone.
- Jay Cooke State Park Hiking: Explore Jay Cooke State Park’s beautiful scenery on a hiking trail. The park offers over 50 miles of hiking trails, including the iconic swinging bridge, where you can enjoy stunning views of the St. Louis River.
- Outdoor-inspired shopping: After a day of outdoor adventures, take some time to explore the area’s top outdoor-inspired shops such as Free Air Life Co., or the Zenith Adventure marketplace. Free Air Life Co. is packed with eco-friendly goods and apparel that support outdoor initiatives. The Zenith Adventure marketplace is your one-stop shop for North Shore experiences and the goods that you’ll want for your adventures.
Duluth, Minnesota, has something for everyone when it comes to summer adventures. From paddleboarding and sightseeing to zip lining, hiking, and kayaking, there is no shortage of activities to enjoy. So, pack your bags and get ready to embark on an unforgettable adventure in Duluth.