About the Vista Fleet
The Vista Fleet is the Excursion Boat Company and Floating Events Center based in Duluth Minnesota. The Fleet consists of: The Vista Star (100 ton vessel) that holds up to 220 passengers, The Vista Queen (46 ton vessel) that holds up to 50 passengers and the Vista Fleet Gift Shop (located behind the DECC/Amsoil Arena) which is a 5,000 square gift shop. The Vista Fleet Gift Shop is the Northland’s leading retailer in Nautical Souvenirs, Gifts and Model Ships. The Vista Star and Queen start the season in early spring and run through late fall. Including Daily: Sightseeing Tours, Dinners, Twilight Cruises, River Cruises, Chartered Events, Public Special Events and Lake Adventures. There are many sights seen aboard the fleet including iconic landmarks such as: The Aerial Lift Bridge, Historic Canal Park, The Blatnik (High Bridge), the Bong Bridge, Midwest Terminal, CN Taconite Docks, Etc.. The cruises are fully narrated with a blend of entertaining facts, games, concessions, a full bar and much more. The Vista Fleet’s mission is to be the premier attraction of the Duluth/Superior communities by providing Great Lake Experiences through focus on creating customer value and superior memories.
The Vista Fleet’s Core Values
- Commitment-Understand the Value of Reputation
- Passion for Hospitality, Tourism, Duluth, Lake Superior and the Maritime Industry
- Effective Communication
- Compassionate Leadership
- Values Community
The Vista Fleet’s Tour Proven Process
Over the last 60 years we have serviced millions of customers from all over the world. During that time we have developed an unparalleled customer experience that makes Superior Memories. Your perspective of the Northland and Lake Superior will change with each trip in a new and exciting way. Detailed below is our proven process:
- Make a reservation to ensure a spot upon desired cruise.
- Arrive at Vista Fleet for boarding 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Disembark from Vista Fleet docks promptly at given departure time.
- You will see the Aerial Lift Bridge, Lake Superior, and the Twin Ports Industrial Harbor while being given a new perspective to the Northland and Lake Superior by our charismatic tour guides.
- We understand that inclement weather can affect our experience and we Guarantee that if you are not satisfied with our proven process you will ride complimentary on any future sightseeing cruise.