IF YOU CANCEL: No cash or credit refunds will be issued. If cancelled up to 24 hours prior to your scheduled cruise, an exchange of date, time or cruise may be permitted. If a reschedule is not possible, a gift card refund can be issued. If you cancel within 24 hours from the cruise no exchange, cash or credit refunds will be given. Refunds or exchanges will not be permitted if you do not arrive in time to board the cruise and miss the boat’s departure. Please arrive a minimum of 30 minutes prior to departure time.
IF WE CANCEL: For all cruises we require a minimum of 20 passengers to set sail. In the event that the cruise does not meet the minimum , or if weather conditions are too poor to set sail per Coast Guard safety requirements, we will notify you a s soon as possible by the phone number or email address provided when the reservation was made. You will be asked to reschedule or if that is not possible a full refund will be issued. A full refund is the limit of our liability for cancellations by this company.
The Vista Fleet’s Tour Proven Process
- Over the last 60 years we have serviced millions of customers from all over the world. During that time we have developed an unparalleled customer experience that makes Superior Memories. Your perspective of the Northland and Lake Superior will change with each trip in a new and exciting way. Detailed below is our proven process:
- Make a reservation to ensure a spot upon desired cruise.
- Arrive at Vista Fleet for boarding 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Disembark from Vista Fleet docks promptly at given departure time.
- You will see the Aerial Lift Bridge, Lake Superior, and the Twin Ports Industrial Harbor while being given a new perspective to the Northland and Lake Superior by our charismatic tour guides.
- We understand that inclement weather can affect our experience and we Guarantee that if you are not satisfied with our proven process you will ride complimentary on any future sightseeing cruise.
Alcoholic beverages, drugs, or weapons are not allowed on board. Management reserves the right to refuse admission or remove any person whose conduct is deemed by management to be disorderly or who fails to comply with the terms and conditions herein.
No outside food and beverage is allowed on board for public cruises, unless purchased in the Zenith Adventure Shop.
No animals or pets of any kind, except ADA recognized service animals, are allowed on Vista Fleet vessels.
Food Allergy Disclaimer
Effort is made to instruct our staff and our catering partners on the severity of a food allergy. Because of the number of meals served and the number of items used each day, along with food product changes from food vendors, it cannot be guaranteed that every allergen in the food served will be identified and labeled. Customers concerned with food allergies must be aware of this risk. Vista Fleet Cruises and our catering partners cannot assume any liability for adverse reactions to food consumed, or items one may come in contact with while eating on a catered event while on board the Vista Fleet. Guests with life threatening food allergies who may need to use an epi-pen should be carrying their own. Vista Fleet staff are not trained to administer epi-pens and cannot provide or administer them.