Corporate events can improve productivity, inspire comradery, and serve as a reward or thank you for your employees and clients. If you’re still focused on traditional events at the office or a random hotel ballroom, you could miss out on a fantastic opportunity to create memorable corporate events. Duluth, MN, is a fantastic setting to step out of the comfort zone and create a fun and nontraditional event.
Planning a corporate event can be exhausting. Company representatives must consider the food, entertainment, invitations, and reception rental. Duluth venues include a mixture of all-inclusive venues and venues that offer varying levels of service and planning support. Inclusive venues that provide the catering, entertainment, and the space, may offer better value in both time and money.
Vista Fleet: The Perfect Venue for Corporate Events in Duluth
If you’re looking for a new idea for your corporate event, consider Vista Fleet. Our inclusive corporate event packages take care of all of the details. For breakfast gatherings, afternoon tours, and evening dinners, we have everything you need to give your employees and/or clients an event to remember.
Our company offers two vessels designed to fit your corporate clients’ needs. The Vista Queen has two decks and accommodates smaller groups of up to 50 passengers. The Vista Star can hold up to 220 guests for a reception and offers 3 decks. The Grandma’s Restaurant group and the Duluth Grill are our preferred caterers. They offer customized menus to fit your event as well as additional rentals for linens, china, and service.
For corporate Duluth, MN, events, our cruise vessels offer the ideal mix of entertainment and catering. Visit Fleet event planners routinely work with companies around the Duluth area to create a one-of-a-kind experience that matches your corporate culture.
We accommodate corporate events including:
- Company anniversaries
- Client appreciation events
- Employee appreciation events
- Working breakfasts
- Team building outings
- Family inclusive events
- Product launch parties
- Achievement celebrations
- Holiday celebrations
- Business association meetings
Instead of holding your next event in a traditional venue, why not take your corporate party planning to the next level?
Benefits of Nontraditional Corporate Events
Before you head back to your go-to event resources, think about the benefits of changing up your event cycle. Holding a new, fun, and nontraditional event can:
- Improve sales. Inviting clients and employees out for an afternoon or an evening dinner cruise can improve professional relationships and may result in a new sale or account.
- Affect productivity and encourage innovation. Employees who feel appreciated are more willing to seize the day and get things done. Show your team how much you care with an event that takes them away from the daily grind and may drive innovation and strategic planning.
- Improve employee satisfaction. Companies that focus on their employees are more likely to keep them over the long term.
- Create a stronger team. When employees and management mingle in an easygoing environment, they become more comfortable talking to each other. While these interactions may not seem directly productive at first, professional relationships built on trust positively affect business outcomes.
If you look at top performing companies with high rates of employee satisfaction, you may notice a trend. In addition to offering competitive pay and benefits, these employers take a unique approach to doing business. They offer added perks such as fun corporate events and flexibility. Taking your team or clients out for a business cruise builds relationships and encourages the flow of ideas.
Vista Fleet is ready to help you meet your business goals one corporate event at a time. Have your next corporate event aboard the Vista Fleet – your go-to source for engaging corporate events.